Searching for best-of-breed marketing technology to manage your mountain of data? Wondering how to move forward in a cookieless world? Craving fresh ideas to design exceptional customer experiences?
Achieve it all for free without leaving your desk! Join us online at MarTech — THIS WEEK — to discover cutting-edge solutions and actionable tactics that drive business success.
This Wednesday, September 28, and Thursday, September 29, you’ll participate in a rewarding professional experience – including two exclusive keynotes…
- Catching up with your customers: A keynote conversation with the experts, with Alicia Arnold, Managing Director, fifty-five, Jess Weimer, Vice President, Enterprise Marketing, Upwork, and Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech
- Why the quest for predictable marketing ROI is doomed – and what to do about it, with Kathleen Schaub, former leader of IDC’s CMO Advisory practice
…and 60+ data-rich sessions that tackle critical marketing challenges and opportunities, including…
- Delivering scalable, efficient, hyper-personalized email – featuring Petco
- Aligning content and brand across a global organization to enable teams to do their best work – featuring Booksy
- Driving impactful cross-product CX to expand with existing customers – featuring Atlassian
- Streamlining marketing data operations: How to build digital analytics for scale – featuring Nutanix
- Preparing for identity in a world without third-party cookies – featuring Big Lots
Can’t attend live? Instant on-demand access is included with your free pass – so you can discover when it fits your schedule!
This is your opportunity to easily and efficiently evaluate hundreds of solutions from nearly 50 market-defining providers without leaving your desk – and discover the actionable tactics you need to effectively leverage them.
MarTech kicks off online this Wednesday, September 28, at 11:00am ET… grab your FREE pass now!
This article was originally published on https://martech.org